The 17th Annual Lavender Festival is in Jackson Square, Sat., June 20, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Don’t miss more than 100 arts and craft vendors, live music, cooking and herb demos and children’s activities! Plus, all the regular Farmers Market goodies! BRING YOUR COOLER so you can store your purchases and enjoy the festival.
Here’s who’s bringing what to our FOUR WEEKLY MARKETS:
- Mountain Meadows – *FARM Fan Host, Ebenezer
- The Cannons (Oak Ridge Wed. & Sat.) – Half runner beans, yellow squash, cabbage. *FARM Fan Host, Oak Ridge Wed.
- Colvin Family Farm (Ebenezer, Lakeshore, Oak Ridge Sat.) Pastured pork and chicken, eggs, radishes, kale, squash, turnips, fresh and dried mushrooms and dried hot peppers, green garlic, collards, sugar snap peas, Swiss chard and lettuce. *FARM Fan Host, Lakeshore
- Rosecomb Apiaries (Oak Ridge, Sat.) Honey, bee pollen, beeswax candles. Possibly cut sunflowers. *FARM Fan Host, Oak Ridge Sat.
- Clear Springs Farm (Ebenezer, Oak Ridge Sat.): Special one gallon perennials 3 for $15.00! Lavender for $5.00, Lavender, Lavender and more Lavender. Lavender Provence, Dilly Dilly, Hidcote In 5″ pots $5.00. Lots of big beautiful Herbs in 5″ pots for $5.00. Mixed Herb pots $20.00.
- Crosswind Farm (Ebenezer, Lakeshore, Oak Ridge Sat.) Awesome week of new arrivals, “Okra & Tomatoes”, Sweet Cabbage, Krispy Kale, Specialty Spinach, Bright Lights Swiss Chard, lots of sweet luscious Lettuces to choose from, Sugar Snap Peas, Sprouting Broccoli, Summer Squashes & Zucchini, French Cucumbers, Daikon Radishes, Sweet Pink Radishes, Kohlrabi, and to round it up cauliflower. Enjoy!
- Tennessee Valley Farms (Oak Ridge Sat.) Father’s Day Special: 15% off Ribeyes and New York Strip Steak. Bring a cooler so you can enjoy the market and the Lavender Festival! We will be fully stocked.
- The Dirt Floor (McMahan Plants) (Ebenezer, Lakeshore, Oak Ridge Sat.) Perennials, succulents, annuals, herbs.
- Shirley DeBusk (Oak Ridge Sat.) I will have eggs, honey, beeswax, green onions.
- Star Farm (Oak Ridge Sat.) Garlic, garlic braids, fresh cut herbs (basil, dill, parsley, rosemary, and mint), dried gourds.
- Abundant Acres (Ebenezer, Lakeshore): tomatoes, rhubarb, lettuce, sweet onions, garlic, yellow squash, zuchini, cucumbers, beets, carrots, radishes and red potatoes.
- G&G Garden (Oak Ridge Sat.) Oyster and Lion’s Mane Mushrooms, vegetables and cut herbs.
- Zavels Family Farm: (Ebenezer, Lakeshore, Oak Ridge, Sat.): Bok Choy, green onions, cherry tomatoes, potatoes, Napa cabbage, and pork sausage.
- G&G Garden (Oak Ridge Wed. & Sat.) – Blue Oyster Mushrooms, Pink Flamingo Oyster Mushrooms, Phoenix Oyster Mushrooms, Shiitake log kits.
Gary Ward (Oak Ridge Wed. & Sat.) Yellow squash, zucchini, Swiss chard, broccoli, cucumbers, onions, new potatoes, green beans and kale.
Gooseberry Knoll (Ebenezer, Oak Ridge Sat.) Turnips, onions, garlic, cut herbs, lettuce, kohlrabi, kale, cabbage, eggs, bok choi and Swiss chard.
Windy Hills Farm (Oak Ridge Wed. & Sat.) – Red, white, blue and Yukon gold new potatoes, eggs, onions and garlic.
- VG’s Bakery (Ebenezer, Lakeshore, Oak Ridge, Sat.) Cookies, Breads, Scones, Muffins, Sweet Rolls, and seasonal surprises!
- Countryside Gardens (Ebenezer, Lakeshore, Oak Ridge Sat.): Herbs, annuals, mixed containers, hanging baskets, perennials.
- Cruze Dairy Farm (Ebenezer, Lakeshore): Ice cream, milk.