The following is a list of farmers/vendors and the products they expect to bring to markets. The list is updated throughout the week as information comes in from farmers.
VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Blue lake and white half runner beans, tomatoes, potatoes, sweet
bell peppers, yellow summer squash, zucchini squash and cabbage from Seven Springs Farm – Tuesday
- Softneck garlic, elephant garlic, shallots, and green beans ( roma, blue lake, tendergreen and french fillet), fresh cut herbs: parsley, rosemary, oregano, and basil. from Star Farm – Saturday.
- Purple green beans, green beans, green bell peppers, purple bell peppers, zephyr squash, golden zucchini, green zucchini, yellow summer squash, cucumbers, red and white potatoes, Tropicana leaf lettuce, large white onions, garlic, Baby lettuce mix, carrots from Herb & Plow – Wednesday & Friday
- Cucumbers, tomatoes, cabbage, new potatoes, and green bell peppers from Seven Springs Farm – Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
- onions, baby red potatoes, beets, mini cabbage, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, and more from Wilson Family Farms – Saturday
- Tomatoes, green beans, potatoes, lettuce, chard, cabbage/savoy
cabbage, cucumber, dill, baby squash, squash flowers, cherry tomatoes, red sun flowers, arugula, red amaranth from Hines Valley Farm-Tuesday
- Blackberries, Roma Beans & Squash from Shirley DeBusk – Tuesday & Saturday
- Freestone peaches, blueberries, blackberries, tomatoes, heirloom tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, beans, sweet onions & red onions, cabbage, kale, new potatoes, squash, cucumbers, eggplant, green peppers, beets, radishes, and broccoli from – Mountain Meadows Farm – Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
- Blue lake beans, summer squash, green bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, red and white new potatoes and cabbage from Seven Springs Farm – Tuesday
- Corn from Julian Hopper – Saturday
- Corn from Brandon Justice – Saturday
- Red Haven peaches & June Apples from Jack Hansard – Saturday
- Specialty lettuces, Swiss Chard, Specialty Spinach, summer squashes & zucchini from Crosswind Farm – Friday & Saturday
- Tomatoes, okra, beans, squash, cucumbers, eggplant, garlic, and onions from Abundant Acres Farm – Tuesday & Friday
- Norland Red, Yukon Gold and Kennebec, Roma type stringless pole beans, personal size cabbages, Elephant Garlic and Softneck Garlic from Terraced Garden Farms – Friday
- 5 varieties of squash, cucumbers, bell peppers and cherry tomatoes from Bridgette’s Fresh Produce – Tuesday
- Zucchini, yellow summer squash, cucumbers, hot banana peppers, green tomatoes and green beans (peanut beans) from Steve Fowler – Wednesday & Saturday
- Fresh cut herbs from Jericho Farms – Saturday
- New Crop Honey from Shirley DeBusk – Saturday
MEATS, EGGS & CHEESE
- Grass fed beef from Tennessee Valley Farm – Tuesday & Friday
- Sheep’s milk cheese – several varieties including the new soft chevre, Clingmans Tomme & Citico Creek from Locus Grove Farm – Friday
BAKED GOODS & SPECIALTY FOODS
- Hand Pies, Several Breads, Cookies & Scones from VG’s Bakery – Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
- Herb Vinegars & Herb Seasonings from Jericho Farms – Saturday
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS – SPECIALTY
- Perennials, annuals, hydrangeas, cut flowers & bouquets from Betty Longworth – Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the FARM Markets!