The following is a list of farmers/vendors and the products they expect to bring to markets. The list is updated throughout the week as information comes in from farmers.
VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Soft neck garlic, elephant garlic,shallots, and the following varieties of green beans: Roma, French Filet, and Tender-green. Also fresh cut herbs, including basil from Star Farm – Saturday.
- Eggplant, okra, tomatoes, beans, squash, cucumbers, beets, onions, and garlic from Abundant Acres Farm – Tuesday & Friday
- Purple green beans, green beans, green bell peppers, purple bell peppers, zephyr squash, golden zucchini, green zucchini, yellow summer squash, cucumbers, red and white potatoes, Tropicana leaf lettuce, large white onions, garlic, Baby lettuce mix, carrots from Herb & Plow – Wednesday & Friday
- Cucumbers, tomatoes, cabbage, new potatoes, and green bell peppers from Seven Springs Farm – Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
- New potatoes, 2 different types of eggplant, several varieties of squash, 3 types of cucumbers, bell peppers and green beans from Bridgette’s Fresh Produce – Tuesday & Friday
- Arugula, cabbage, carrots, chard cucumbers, dill, garlic,
green beans, lettuce, purple mustard, potatoes, rapini, squash, squash flowers, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes from Hines Valley Farm-Tuesday
- Blackberries, Roma Beans & Squash from Shirley DeBusk – Saturday
- Raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, peaches, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, sweet onions, broccoli, lettuce, kale, beans, beets, and herbs from – Mountain Meadows Farm – Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
- Blue lake beans, summer squash, green bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, red and white new potatoes and cabbage from Seven Springs Farm – Tuesday
- Specialty lettuces, Swiss Chard, Specialty Spinach, summer squashes & zucchini from Crosswind Farm – Friday & Saturday
- Red potatoes, zucchini, garlic scapes, cabbage, Roma beans & elephant garlic from Terraced Garden Farms – Friday
- Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, squash, zucchini, beets, and more from Wilson Family Farm – Saturday
- Fresh cut herbs from Jericho Farms – Saturday
- New Crop local raw Honey from Rose Comb Farms – Friday & Saturday
- New Crop Honey from Shirley DeBusk – Saturday
MEATS, EGGS & CHEESE
- Grass fed beef from Tennessee Valley Farm – Tuesday & Friday
- Sheep’s milk cheese – several varieties including the new soft chevre, Clingmans Tomme & Citico Creek from Locus Grove Farm – Friday & Saturday
BAKED GOODS & SPECIALTY FOODS
- Tuesday: Burger Buns, Rustic, Honey Whole Wheat Breads & Frozen Whole Wheat Pizza Dough. Muffins, Granola & Granola Bars. Friday/Saturday:Burger Buns, Holiday Fruit, Kalamata Olive, Sun-dried Tomato & Sunny Flax Breads. Cranberry-Ginger Scones, Blueberry-Cranberry Muffins, Hillside Biscotti, Granola & Granola Bars. Hillside Bakery
- Hand Pies, Several Breads, Cookies & Scones from VG’s Bakery – Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
- Herb Vinegars & Herb Seasonings from Jericho Farms – Saturday
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS – SPECIALTY
- Plants: annuals, perennials, hydrangeas Little Lime, Limelight, Let’s Dance Moonlight, Invincible Spirit & Incrediball. Cut flowers: Zinnias, Sunflowers, Gladiolias & Bouquets from Betty Longworth – Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
- Six mini-seasons of blueberry plants, plus blackberries (currently ripening), cranberries, ever-bearing strawberries (in their second round of bearing), Red Sorrel from Greenbriar Nursery
- Hosta, Ferns and other plants from White’s Nursery – Friday & Saturday
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the FARM Markets!