The following is a list of farmers/vendors and the products they expect to bring to markets. The list is updated throughout the week as information comes in from farmers.
VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Chard, bok choi, te you, red or range carrots, red or orange beets,
mustard, broccoli raab, turnip greens, red or green leaf lettuce,
romaine, kohlrabi, arugula from Hines Valley Farm – Tuesday only
- Green Onions & Leaf Lettuce from Shirley DeBusk – Saturday
- strawberries, raspberries, snow peas, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, chard, turnips, beets, red and green leaf lettuce, gourmet lettuce mix, spicy lettuce mix, arugula, spinach, sweet onions, and summer squash and zucchini from – Mountain Meadows Farm – Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
- yellow crookneck squash, zucchini, sweet onions, scallions, Swiss chard, cut lettuce, head lettuce, parsley, carrots from Abundant Acres Farm – Tuesday & Friday
- Spinach, Swiss Chard, and several varieties of special lettuces from Crosswind Farm – Friday & Saturday
- 4 varieties of lettuce and baby lettuce, spring onions, cauliflower, broccoli and celery from Herb & Plow Farms
- Norland Red & Adirondack Red potatoes, green onions & green garlic from Terraced Garden Farms – Friday
- Lettuce, Swiss Chard, Green onions, Garlic scapes & Arugula from Wilson Family Farm – Saturday
- Honey from Michael & Betsy Wilson – Wednesday & Saturday
MEATS, EGGS & CHEESE
- Grass-fed Beef **all cuts available by Friday** from Tennessee Valley Farms – Tuesday & Friday
- Sheep’s Milk Cheese from Locust Grove Farm – Friday
BAKED GOODS & SPECIALTY FOODS
- Breads: Holiday Fruit (cherries, cranberries, & raisins in sourdough with coriander), Kalamata Olive, Pain au Levain, white French style Miche- whole grains, no seeds, Sunny Flax, 90% stone ground whole wheat filled with flax and sunflower seeds. Baked Goods: Gingerbread, Scones, Muffins, Biscotti, Granola, 5 varieties, Raisin-Cashew Granola bars from Hillside Bakery-Friday & Saturday
- Hand Pies, Several Breads, Cookies & Scones from VG’s Bakery – Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS – SPECIALTY
- Hosta and other shade plants from White’s Nursery – Friday & Saturday
- Herb Plants: Basil, Rosemary, Chives, Oregano. Lemon Balm, and French Tarragon. Assorted annuals, Invincible Spirit and Incrediball Hydrangea, Hardy Fern, and other perennials from Betty Longworth – Friday & Saturday
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the FARM Markets!