The following is a list of farmers/vendors and the products they expect to bring to markets. The list is updated throughout the week as information comes in from farmers.
VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Red & Green Romaine, and Buttercrunch Lettuce, Garlic Scapes,
Green Onions, Cut Parsley, Oregano, Thyme, French Tarragon, Spearmint & Lemon Mint from Star Farm – Wednesday & Saturday
- Romaine, Baby Romain, Kale, Swiss Chard, Mustard Greens & Onions from Seven Springs Farm – Tuesday
- Arugula, Beets, Broccoli Raab, Chard, Kohlrabi, red and green
Leaf Lettuces, Butterhead Lettuce, Radishes from Hines Valley Farm – Tuesday
- Green Onions & Leaf Lettuce from Shirley DeBusk – Tuesday & Saturday
- Strawberries, a few Raspberries, Snow Peas, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Japanese salad Turnips, red Leaf Lettuce, green Lettuce, Romaine Lettuce, spicy salad mix, Arugula, Spinach, Curly Kale, Italian Kale, Swiss Chard, Cabbage, Onions, and Beets – Mountain Meadows Farm – All Markets
- Sweet, crisp slicing onion, Scallions, Sugar Snap Peas (Tues.), Swiss Chard, Spring mix Lettuce and head lettuce from Abundant Acres Farm – Tuesday & Friday
- Specialty Spinach, Bright Lights Swiss Chard, and up to 9 varieties of special lettuces from Crosswind Farm
- Local Honey from Shirley DeBusk – Tuesday & Saturday
MEATS, EGGS & CHEESE
- Grass-fed Beef from Tennessee Valley Farms – Tuesday & Friday
- Sheep’s Milk Cheese from Locust Grove Farm – Friday
BAKED GOODS & SPECIALTY FOODS
- Sunny Flax & Raisin w/Coriander, Dill Wheat, Rye & Pain au LeVain breads, TN Blueberry Muffins, Gingerbread, Scones, Granola Bars & Granola from Hillside Bakery-Friday & Saturday
- Hand Pies, Several Breads, Cookies & Scones from VG’s Bakery – Friday & Saturday
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS – SPECIALTY
- Hosta and featuring plants for dryer shade areas & White Native Iris Cristata along with a few other plants from White’s Nursery – Friday & Saturday
- Herb Plants: Basil, Rosemary, Chives, Oregano. Lemon Balm, and French Tarragon. Assorted annuals, Invincible Spirit and Incrediball Hydrangea, Hardy Fern, Heuchera, and other perennials from Betty Longworth – Friday & Saturday
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the FARM Markets!