The following is a list of farmers/vendors and the products they expect to bring to markets. The list is updated throughout the week as information comes in from farmers.
NOTE: Oak Ridge Wednesday markets begin this week on May 11, 3 to 6 p.m.
VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Red and Green Leaf Lettuce, Red and Green Oak Leaf, Butter head, Lettuce, Arugula, Purple Mustard; Brocolli Raab; Swiss Chard; likely red and orange beets. from Hines Valley Farm – Tuesday
- Strawberries, Broccoli, Broccoli Raab, Radishes, Lettuce, Spinach, Kale, Arugula, Bok Choy & Turnips – Mountain Meadows Farm – Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
- Lettuce, Cut Lettuce & Swiss Chard on Tuesday & Friday, plus Sugar Snap Peas on Friday from Abundant Acres Farm
- Romaine, Kale, Swiss Chard, Spinach, Mustard Greens & Onions from Seven Springs Farm – Tuesday
- Local Honey from Shirley DeBusk – Saturday
MEATS, EGGS & CHEESE
- Grass-fed Beef from Tennessee Valley Farms – Tuesday & Friday
- Sheep’s Milk Cheese from Locust Grove Farm – Friday
BAKED GOODS & SPECIALTY FOODS
- Sun-dried Tomato, Miche, Sunny Flax & Raisin w/Coriander Breads, Cranberry-Ginger Scones, Carrot-Raisin & TN Blueberry Muffins, Gingerbread, Raisin-Cashew Granola Bars, Assorted Granola & Hillside Biscotti from Hillside Bakery-Friday & Saturday
- Hand Pies, Several Breads, Cookies & Scones from VG’s Bakery – Friday & Saturday
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS – SPECIALTY
- Herb Plants: Basil, Rosemary, Chives, Oregano. Lemon Balm, and French Tarragon. Assorted annuals, Invincible Spirit and Incrediball Hydrangea, Hardy Fern, Heuchera, and other perennials from Betty Longworth – Friday & Saturday
- Hosta Mighty Mouse & other Plants from White’s Nursery – Friday & Saturday
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the FARM Markets!