The following is a list of farmers/vendors and the products they expect to bring to markets. The list is updated throughout the week as information comes in from farmers.
NOTE: Knoxville FARM Market opens at 3:00 p.m. Tuesday & Friday.
VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Red & Green Leaf Lettuce, Green Onions, Herbs: Parsley, Cilantro,
Thyme, Oregano, Spearmint, Lemon Mint & French Tarragon from Star Farm – Saturday
- Kale, Swiss Chard, Spinach, Mustard Greens & Onions from Seven Springs Farm – Tuesday
- Red & Green Oak Leaf, Red Romaine, Pink Leaf & Red Butterhead Lettuces, Mustard Leaves, Pink or White Radishes, Chard & Arugula from Hines Valley Farm – Tuesday
- Strawberries, Broccoli, Radishes, Green leaf, Red leaf, and Romaine Lettuce, Kale, Bok Choy, and Broccoli Raab. Some Arugula and Spinach – Mountain Meadows Farm – Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
- Rhubarb, Lettuce, Spring Onions & Radishes from Abundant Acres Farm – Tuesday & Friday
- Local Honey from Shirley DeBusk – Saturday
MEATS, EGGS & CHEESE
- Grass-fed Beef from Tennessee Valley Farms – Tuesday & Friday
- Sheep’s Milk Cheese from Locust Grove Farm – Friday & Saturday
BAKED GOODS & SPECIALTY FOODS
- Hand Pies, Several Breads, Cookies & Scones from VG’s Bakery – Friday & Saturday
- Dill wheat, sunny flax, frozen wheat pizza dough, raisin with coriander, Miche, and Pain au Levain, Carrot-raisin muffins, Cranberry ginger scones, Raisin cashew granola bars
Granola, 5 varieties, Hillside biscotti from Hillside Bakery-Friday & Saturday
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS – SPECIALTY
- Fresh cut flowers, Bouquets from Betty Longworth – Friday & Saturday
- Hostas & other Plants from White’s Nursery – Friday
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the FARM Markets!