Fresh, local strawberries are coming in very strong right now. Make sure to note vendors offering this east Tennessee treat!
The following is a list of farmers/vendors and the products they expect to bring to markets. The list is updated throughout the week as information comes in from farmers.
NOTE: Knoxville FARM Market opens at 3:00 p.m. Tuesday & Friday.
VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Asparagus & Green Onions from Terraced Garden Farm – Friday
- Red Oak, Romaine & Butterhead Lettuces, Oak & Red Leaf Lettuce, Mustard, Arugula & Radishes from Hines Valley Farm – Tuesday
- Strawberries from Kings Hydrofarm – Tuesday, Friday
- Strawberries, Broccoli, Broccoli Raab, Red Leaf, Green Leaf, Buttercrunch & Romaine Lettuces, Bok Choy & Radishes from Mountain Meadows Farm – Friday & Saturday
- Rhubarb, Head Lettuces, Mixed Lettuce, Spring Onions, Radishes, Japanese Turnips & Swiss Chard from Abundant Acres Farm – Tuesday & Friday
- Strawberries from Mayfield Farm – Friday
- Local Honey from Shirley DeBusk – Saturday
MEATS & EGGS
- Grass-fed Beef from Tennessee Valley Farms – Tuesday & Friday
BAKED GOODS & SPECIALTY FOODS
- New! Nutty Butter Samich Cookie, Hand Pies, Several Breads, Cookies & Scones from VG’s Bakery – Friday & Saturday
- Sunny Flax, Miche, Raisin w/Corriander & more Breads, Granola, Biscotti & Muffins from Hillside Bakery-Friday
- Fried Pies, Fresh Strawberry Cake & Banana & Pumpkin Bread – Saturday
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS – SPECIALTY
- Fresh cut flowers, Bouquets from Betty Longworth – Friday & Saturday
- Up-Size Hostas, plus other plants from White’s Nursery – Friday
- Tomato & Pepper Plants from Wilson Family Farm – Saturday
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the FARM Markets!