The following is a list of farmers/vendors and the products they expect to bring to markets. The list is updated throughout the week as information comes in from farmers.
VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Fresh cut Cilantro, Parsley, Oregano, French Tarragon, Thyme, Spearmint, & Lemon Mint from Star Farm – Saturday
- Strawberries, Broccoli, Broccolini, 3 types of Lettuce, Mesculin mix, & Kale from Mountain Meadows Farm – Friday & Saturday
- Asparagus, Green Onions & Green Garlic from Terraced Garden Farm – Friday
- Rhubarb, Lettuce, Spring Onions, Sweet Japanese Turnips, Radishes, & Spinach from Abundant Acres Farm – Tuesday & Friday
- Asparagus, Popcorn & Wild Onions from Purring Dog Farm – Friday
- Local Honey from Shirley DeBusk – Saturday
MEATS & EGGS
- Beef, Bison, Pork, Chicken & Eggs from Laurel Creek Meats Friday & Saturday.
- Grass-fed Beef from Tennessee Valley Farms – Friday & Saturday
- Eggs from Purring Dog Farm – Friday
BAKED GOODS & SPECIALTY FOODS
- Cheddar Chipotle Biscuits, Hand Pies, Cream Cheese Pockets, Several Breads, Cookies & Scones from VG’s Bakery
- Olive Bread, Wheat Challah, Artisan Breads, Granola, Scones & Muffins from Hillside Bakery-Friday & Saturday
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS – SPECIALTY
- Herb Plants from Erin’s Meadow Herb Farm – Saturday
- Tomato & Pepper Plants from Wilson Family Farm-Saturday
- Fresh cut flowers, Bouquets from Betty Longworth
- Dried Egg Gourds for Easter decorating, Dried Gourds for birdhouses and craft projects from Star Farm – Saturday
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the FARM Markets!