Welcome to the 2011 FARM Market Season! It always lifts the spirits to see the colorful blooms, bright sunshine and the early spring crops coming to FARM Markets!
Here is a list of products and farmers/vendors expected at our opening markets.
VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Lettuce, Tomatoes, Asparagus & Strawberries from Kings Hydro Farm – Friday
Kale, Kale Raab, Spring Mix & Thyme from Mountain Meadows Farm – Friday & Saturday
- Herbs from Erin’s Meadow Herb Farm – Saturday
- Fresh cut Herbs from Star Farm – Saturday
- Asparagus, Spinach, Arugula, Parsley & Cilantro from La Villa Real Vegetable Farm – Friday
- Carrots, Radishes, Broccoli & Swiss Chard from Neubert Springs Gardens – Friday
- Rhubarb, Lettuce, Spring Onions, Sweet Japanese Turnips, Radishes, Spinach & Parsley from Abundant Acres Farm – Friday & Saturday
- Local Honey from Shirley DeBusk – Saturday & Tuesday
MEATS & EGGS
- Beef, Chicken, Eggs and Specialty Meats from Laurel Creek Meats Friday & Saturday.
- Eggs from Kings Hydro Farm
- Grass-fed Beef from Tennessee Valley Farms – Friday & Saturday
BAKED GOODS & SPECIALTY FOODS
- Jams, Jellies & Baked Goods from Kings Hydro Farm
- Hand Pies, Breads, Cookies & Scones from VG’s Bakery
- Granola, Artisan Breads, Scones & Muffins from Hillside Bakery-Friday & Saturday
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Hostas, Japanese Maples & discounted shade plants from White’s Nursery.
- Fresh cut flowers, Bouquets from Betty Longworth
- Dried Egg Gourds for Easter decorating, Dried Gourds for birdhouses and craft projects from Star Farm – Saturday
- Spring Blooming Wildflowers, Native Perinnials, Shrubs & Trees from Lori McAlister – Saturday
- Heirloom Tomato Plants from Neubert Springs Gardens – Friday & Saturday
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the Farmers Markets!