VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Peppers, Pac Choi, plus more from Wilson Family Farms- Saturday
- Specialty Lettuce, Hybrid Spinach, Zucchini Squash, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Bell Peppers from Crosswind Farm.
- Mustard, Turnip & Kale Greens from Shirley DeBusk-Saturday
Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Kale, Chard, Spinach, Arugula, Spring Mix, Lettuce, Turnips, Rutabegas, Beets, Radishes, Sweet Potatoes, Pumpkins, Green and Colored Bell Peppers, Green Tomatoes from Mountain Meadows Farm
- Collard Greens, Turnips, Cabbage & Napa Cabbage from Terraced Garden Farms-Friday
- Lettuce, Tomatoes, Strawberries, Greens & Eggs from Kings Hydro Farm – Friday
- Local Honey from Shirley DeBusk – Saturday
MEATS & EGGS
- Beef, Chicken, Eggs and Specialty Meats such as Bison & Elk from Laurel Creek Meats
- Grass-fed Angus Beef from Tennessee Valley Farms, Friday only
- Eggs from Kings Hydro Farm
- Farmstead Sheep’s Milk Cheeses-5 varieties from Locust Grove Farm– **Final week for Locust Grove at both Markets. To purchase cheese during winter contact the farm directly.
- Cheese varieties from Sweetwater Valley Farm
BAKED GOODS & OTHER
- Hand Pies, Breads, Cookies & Scones from VG’s Bakery
- Breads & Baked Goods from Abundant Harvest Farm (Knoxville only)
- Artisan breads, Scones, Muffins, Holiday Cakes, Holiday Breads, Holiday Biscotti & Granola from Hillside Bakery
- Jams & Jellies from Kings Hydro Farm
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Fresh cut flowers, Bouquets from Betty Longworth
- Fresh Holiday Wreaths made from Boxwood, Cedar or Mix from Wilson Family Farms-Oak Ridge
- Plants for edible landscaping from Greenbriar Nursery
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the Farmers Markets!