VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Lettuce, Tomatoes, Strawberries, Assorted Greens, Peppers &Raspberries from Kings Hydro Farm.
- Lettuce, Onions, Carrots, Collards, Japanese Turnips, Turnip greens, Spinach from Wilson Family Farms- Saturday
- Specialty Lettuce, Hybrid Spinach, Zucchini Squash, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Bell Peppers from Crosswind Farm.
- Mustard, Turnip & Kale Greens from Shirley DeBusk-Saturday
Spring Mix Lettuce, Lettuce (Red Leaf, Green Leaf, or Bibb), Spinach, Arugula, Kale (Siberian, Curly, or Italian), Swiss Chard, Savoy Cabbage, Beets (red or golden), Turnips (Purple Top or Japanese), Sweet Potatoes, Pie Pumpkins, Broccoli, Colored Peppers, Green Peppers, Eggplant, Green Tomatoes, Cherry Tomatoes (Sun Sugar Sweet), French Breakfast Radishes,Thyme, Oregano, or Marjoram from Mountain Meadows Farm
- Broccoli, Radishes, Potatoes, Hakurei Turnips, Cabbage & Chinese Cabbage from Terraced Garden Farms-Friday
- Local Honey from Shirley DeBusk – Saturday
MEATS & EGGS
- Beef, Chicken, Eggs and Specialty Meats such as Bison & Elk from Laurel Creek Meats
- Grass-fed Angus Beef from Tennessee Valley Farms, Friday only
- Eggs from Kings Hydro Farm
- Farmstead Sheep’s Milk Cheeses-5 varieties from Locust Grove Farm
- Cheese varieties from Sweetwater Valley Farm
BAKED GOODS & OTHER
- Hand Pies, Breads, Cookies & Scones from VG’s Bakery
- Breads & Baked Goods from Abundant Harvest Farm (Knoxville only)
- Artisan breads, Scones, Muffins, Holiday Cakes, Holiday Breads, Holiday Biscotti & Granola from Hillside Bakery Fri & Saturday
- Candy, Jams, Jellies & Baked Goods from Kings Hydro Farm
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Fresh cut flowers, Bouquets from Betty Longworth
- Plants for edible landscaping from Greenbriar Nursery
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the Farmers Markets!