VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Lettuce, Tomatoes, Strawberries, Assorted Greens, Peppers &
Raspberries from Kings Hydro Farm.
- Lettuce, Hot Peppers, Greens, Sweet Potatoes, & more from Wilson Family Farms- Saturday
- Specialty Lettuce, Hybrid Spinach, Zucchini Squash, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Bell Peppers from Crosswind Farm.
- Mustard, Turnip & Kale Greens from Shirley DeBusk
- Savoy cabbage, Broccoli, Lettuce, Spring mix, Spinach, Arugula, 3 kinds of Kale, Swiss Chard, Turnips, Beets (golden or red), Radishes, Butternut, Acorn and Delicata squash, Pie Pumpkins, Summer Squash, Tomatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, Eggplant, colored and green Peppers, Herbs from Mountain Meadows Farm
- Potatoes, Radishes, Turnips & Chinese Cabbage from Terraced Garden Farms-Friday
- Local Honey from Shirley DeBusk
MEATS & EGGS
- Beef, Chicken, Eggs and Specialty Meats such as Bison & Elk from Laurel Creek Meats
- Grass-fed Angus Beef from Tennessee Valley Farms, Friday only
- Eggs from Kings Hydro Farm
- Farmstead Sheep’s Milk Cheeses-5 varieties from Locust Grove Farm-Saturday only
- Cheese varieties from Sweetwater Valley Farm
BAKED GOODS & OTHER
- Hand Pies, Breads, Cookies & Scones from VG’s Bakery
- Breads & Baked Goods from Abundant Harvest Farm (Knoxville only)
- Artisan breads, Scones, Muffins, Holiday Cakes, Holiday Breads, Holiday Biscotti & Granola from Hillside Bakery Fri & Saturday
- Candy, Jams, Jellies & Baked Goods from Kings Hydro Farm
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Fresh cut flowers, Bouquets from Betty Longworth
- Plants for edible landscaping from Greenbriar Nursery – Friday only
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the Farmers Markets!