VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Pop Corn, Sugar Snap Peas, Arugula, Collard Greens, Acorn Squash,
Jalapenos, Tomatoes (green & red) & Bell Peppers from Purring Dog Farm, Friday
- Lettuce, Hot Peppers, Greens, Sweet Potatoes, Fingerling Sweet Potatoes & more from Wilson Family Farms- Saturday
- Specialty Lettuce, Hybrid Spinach, Zucchini Squash, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Bell Peppers from Crosswind Farm.
- Mustard, Turnip & Kale Greens from Shirley DeBusk – Tuesday
- Broccoli, Beets (golden, red), Purple-top Turnips, French Breakfast Radishes, Sweet Potatoes (white, orange) flat leaf kale, curly kale, Italian Kale, Swiss chard, Spinach, Arugula, Gourmet Spring Salad Mix, Lettuces (romaine, red leaf, green leaf, bibb), Summer Squash and Zucchini, Cucumbers, Green Beans, Colored & Green Peppers, Eggplant, Winter Squash (butternut, acorn, sweet dumpling, delicata), Pie Pumpkins and Pumpkins for decoration, Honeydews, Raspberries, Tomatoes, Cherry Tomatoes (orange, red, chocolate), Thyme, Marjoram, Oregano from Mountain Meadows Farm
- Potatoes, Radishes, Turnips & Chinese Cabbage from Terraced Garden Farms-Friday
- Local Honey from Shirley DeBusk – Tuesday
MEATS & EGGS
- Beef, Chicken, Eggs and Specialty Meats such as Bison & Elk from Laurel Creek Meats
- Grass-fed Angus Beef from Tennessee Valley Farms, Tuesday & Friday
- Eggs from Purring Dog Farm
- Farmstead Sheep’s Milk Cheeses-5 varieties from Locust Grove Farm-Friday Market
- Chevre Soft Goat Cheese from Kira’s Kids Dairy on Friday only.
- Cheese varieties from Sweetwater Valley Farm
BAKED GOODS & OTHER
- Hand Pies, Breads, Cookies & Scones from VG’s Bakery
- Breads & Baked Goods from Abundant Harvest Farm (Knoxville only)
- Artisan breads, Scones, Muffins & Granola from Hillside Bakery
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Fresh cut flowers, Bouquets from Betty Longworth
- Wildflowers & Native Shrubs from Lori McAlister-Saturday Oak Ridge
- Plants for edible landscaping from Greenbriar Nursery – Friday
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the Farmers Markets!