VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Arugula, Sugar Snap Peas, Okra, Acorn Squash, Jalapenos, Tomatoes & Bell Peppers from Purring Dog Farm, Friday
- Lettuce, Hot Peppers, Sweet Potatoes & more from Wilson Family Farms-Tuesday & Saturday Markets
- Specialty Lettuce, Hybrid Spinach, Zucchini Squash, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Bell Peppers from Crosswind Farm.
- Mustard, Turnip & Kale Greens from Shirley DeBusk
- Honeydew, Pears, Broccoli, Spinach, Arugula, Spring Mix Lettuce, Red, Green Leaf & Buttercrunch Lettuce, Bok Choy, Winter Squash, Pumpkins, Mini Pumpkins, Pie Pumpkins, Japanese Salad & Purple Top Turnips, Beets, Radishes, Sweet Potatoes, Swiss Chard, Turnip Greens, Flat-leaf, Curly & Italian Kale, Green Beans, Crowder Peas, Squash, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, Okra, Eggplant & Peppers from Mountain Meadows Farm
- Potatoes, Radishes & Turnips from Terraced Garden Farms-Friday
- Local Honey from Shirley DeBusk
MEATS & EGGS
- Beef, Chicken, Eggs and Specialty Meats such as Bison & Elk from Laurel Creek Meats
- Grass-fed Angus Beef from Tennessee Valley Farms
- Eggs from Purring Dog Farm
- Farmstead Sheep’s Milk Cheeses-5 varieties from Locust Grove Farm-Friday Market
- Chevre Soft Goat Cheese from Kira’s Kids Dairy on Friday only.
- Cheese varieties from Sweetwater Valley Farm
BAKED GOODS & OTHER
- Hand Pies, Breads, Cookies & Scones from VG’s Bakery
- Breads & Baked Goods from Abundant Harvest Farm (Knoxville only)
- Jams, Syrup from Kings Hydrofarm
- Pumpkin Multi-Grain, Pain au Levain, Date Nut & Miche Breads, Muffins, Scones, Granola & Whole Wheat Pizza Dough from Hillside Bakery
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Fresh cut flowers, Bouquets from Betty Longworth
- Wildflowers & Native Shrubs from Lori McAlister-Saturday Oak Ridge
- Plants for edible landscaping from Greenbriar Nursery – Friday
- Tuberoses from Wilson Family Farms-Tuesday & Saturday
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the Farmers Markets!