Note: This Saturday, October 16 is “Breakfast with the FARM Market” in Oak Ridge. Look for live music as you browse for fresh, local fare!
VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Arugula, Sugar Snap Peas, Okra, Acorn Squash & Lettuce from Purring Dog Farm
- Okra, Garlic, Hot Peppers, Basil from Wilson Family Farms-Oak Ridge
- Green Beans, Specialty Lettuce, Swiss Chard, Hybrid Spinach, Zucchini Squash, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Red Bell Peppers, Super Sweet Italian Peppers from Crosswind Farm.
- Mustard, Turnip & Kale Greens from Shirley DeBusk
- Honeydew, Pears, Broccoli, Spinach, Arugula, Spring Mix Lettuce, Red, Green Leaf & Buttercrunch Lettuce, Bok Choy, Winter Squash, Pumpkins, Mini Pumpkins, Pie Pumpkins, Japanese Salad & Purple Top Turnips, Radishes, Sweet Potatoes, Swiss Chard, Turnip Greens, Flat-leaf, Curly & Italian Kale, Green Beans, Crowder Peas, Squash, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, Okra, Eggplant & Peppers from Mountain Meadows Farm
- Sweet Potatoes, Radishes & Potatoes from Terraced Garden Farms
- Basil, Turnip Greens & Peppers from Shirley DeBusk
- Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes & Radishes from Terrace Gardens Farm
- Local Honey from Shirley DeBusk
MEATS & EGGS
- Beef, Chicken, Eggs and Specialty Meats such as Bison & Elk from Laurel Creek Meats
- Grass-fed Angus Beef from Tennessee Valley Farms – Tuesday only
- Eggs from Purring Dog Farm
- Farmstead Sheep’s Milk Cheeses-5 varieties from Locust Grove Farm-Friday Market
- Chevre Soft Goat Cheese from Kira’s Kids Dairy on Friday only.
- Cheese varieties from Sweetwater Valley Farm
BAKED GOODS & OTHER
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Rolls, Apple & Chocolate Espresso Pecan Hand Pies, Breads, Cookies & Scones from VG’s Bakery
- Breads & Baked Goods from Abundant Harvest Farm (Knoxville only)
- Jams, Syrup from Kings Hydrofarm
- Tuesday: Ciabatta & Honey Whole Wheat Breads, Muffins, Gingerbread, Scones, Granola & Granola Bars. Friday: Sunny Flax, Pain au Levain & Miche Breads, Scones, Muffins & Granola from Hillside Bakery
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Fresh cut flowers, Bouquets from Betty Longworth
- Wildflowers & Native Shrubs from Lori McAlister-Saturday Oak Ridge
- Plants for edible landscaping from Greenbriar Nursery
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the Farmers Markets!