VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Okra, Garlic, Hot Peppers, Basil from Wilson Family Farms-Oak Ridge
- Green Beans, Specialty Lettuce, Swiss Chard, Spinach, Zucchini Squash, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Colored Sweet Peppers from Crosswind Farm.
- Radishes, Sweet Japanese Salad Turnips, Turnip Greens, Kale, Italian Kale, Spinach, Arugula, Sweet Potatoes, Honeydew, Pears, Raspberries, Tomatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, Basil, Burpless Cucumbers, Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Eggplant, Asian Eggplant, Colored & Green Bell Peppers, Okra, French, Yellow Wax, Roma, Creasy Back, Turkey & White Half-Runner Beans, Butternut, Delicata & Acorn Winter Squash, Pie Pumpkins & Decorative Pumpkins from Mountain Meadows Farm
- Sweet Potatoes, Radishes & Potatoes from Terraced Garden Farms
- Basil, Turnip Greens & Peppers from Shirley DeBusk
- Eggplant from Shady Lady Farm
- Collards, Kale, Mustard & Tendergreens (spinach-mustard cross) from Stanley York
- Half runners, Potatoes, Okra, Tomatoes from Charles Huff
- Local Honey from Shirley DeBusk
MEATS & EGGS
- Beef, Chicken, Eggs and Specialty Meats such as Bison & Elk from Laurel Creek Meats
- Grass-fed Angus Beef from Tennessee Valley Farms – Tuesday & Friday
- Farmstead Sheep’s Milk Cheeses-5 varieties from Locust Grove Farm-Friday Market
- Chevre Soft Goat Cheese: Dill & Garlic, Italian Herb, Chipotle Red Pepper, Apple & Spice and Plain from Kira’s Kids Dairy on Friday only.
- Cheese varieties from Sweetwater Valley Farm
BAKED GOODS & OTHER
- Specialty Muffins, Hand Pies, Breads, Cookies & Scones from VG’s Bakery
- Breads & Baked Goods from Abundant Harvest Farm (Knoxville only)
- Jams, Syrup from Kings Hydrofarm
- Artisan Breads, Scones, Muffins & Granola on Friday/Saturday from Hillside Bakery
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Hosta, Shade plants, Japanese Maples, Cold-hardy Hibiscus from Whites Nursery
- Fresh cut flowers, Bouquets from Betty Longworth
- Wildflowers & Native Shrubs from Lori McAlister-Saturday Oak Ridge
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the Farmers Markets!