VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Okra, Garlic, Hot Peppers, Basil from Wilson Family Farms-Oak Ridge
- Specialty Lettuce, Swiss Chard, Summer Squash, Cucumbers from Crosswind Farm.
- Honeydew, Cantaloupe, Pears, Apples, String Beans, Stringless Beans, Sweet Peppers, Tomatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Eggplant, Okra, Potatoes, Beans, Kale, Cucumbers, Winter Squash & Pumpkins (reg & mini) from Mountain Meadows Farm.
- Herbs from Erin’s Meadow Herb Farm (Oak Ridge only)
- Zephyr Squash, Acorn Squash, Diva Seedless Cucumbers, Okra, Cantaloupe & Eggs from Purring Dog Farm, Oak Ridge Wednesday
- Sweet Potatoes from Terraced Garden Farms
- Okra & Eggplant from Shady Lady Farm
- Keiffer Pears, Eggplant, Squash, Okra, Banana & Habanero Peppers, Colored Bell Peppers, from Bridget’s Fresh Produce on Tuesday
MEATS & EGGS
- Beef, Chicken, Eggs and Specialty Meats such as Bison & Elk from Laurel Creek Meats
- Grass-fed Angus Beef from Tennessee Valley Farms – Tuesday
- Farmstead Sheep’s Milk Cheeses-5 varieties from Locust Grove Farm-Friday Market
- Chevre Soft Goat Cheese: Dill & Garlic, Italian Herb, Chipotle Red Pepper, Apple & Spice and Plain from Kira’s Kids Dairy on Friday only.
- Cheese varieties from Sweetwater Valley Farm
BAKED GOODS & OTHER
- Specialty Muffins, Hand Pies, Breads, Cookies & Scones from VG’s Bakery
- Breads & Baked Goods from Abundant Harvest Farm (Knoxville only)
- Jams, Syrup from Kings Hydrofarm
- Tuesday: Ciabatta, Multi-Grain Breads, Muffins, Scones & Granola. Friday/Saturday: Artisan Breads, Muffins, Scones & Granola from Hillside Bakery
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Hosta, Shade plants, Japanese Maples, Cold-hardy Hibiscus from Whites Nursery
- Fresh cut flowers, Bouquets from Betty Longworth
- Wildflowers & Native Shrubs from Lori McAlister-Saturday Oak Ridge
- Fresh cut bouquets from Wilson Family Farm-Saturday Oak Ridge
- Edible landscaping from Greenbriar Nursery
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the Farmers Markets!