VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Roma Beans, Cucumbers & Squash from Shirley DeBusk.
- Specialty Lettuce, Sweet Peppers, Several Tomato varieties, Summer Squash, Cucumbers from Crosswind Farm.
- Sweet Potatoes, Peaches, Eggplant, Okra, Colored Peppers, Cucumbers, Zucchini, Acorn, Butternut & Delicata Squash & Mini Pumpkins from Mountain Meadows Farm.
- Herbs from Erin’s Meadow Herb Farm (Oak Ridge only)
- Sweet & Hot Peppers, Tomatoes, Eggplant, Squash, Cucumbers, Onions & Basil from the Zavels Family Farm
- Zephyr & Acorn Squash, Diva Seedless Cucumbers, Okra, Sugar Baby Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Lima/Butter Beans & Eggs from Purring Dog Farm
- Red, Kennebec and Yukon Gold Potatoes from Terraced Garden Farms
HONEY & HONEY PRODUCTS
- **Sourwood** Honey from Shirley DeBusk
- Wildflower/Apple Blossom Honey from Whippoorwill Ridge Farm
MEATS & EGGS
- Ground Beef from Mitchell Family Farms
- Beef, Chicken, Eggs and Specialty Meats such as Bison & Elk from Laurel Creek Meats
- Grass-fed Angus Beef from Tennessee Valley Farms – Knoxville only
- Farmstead Sheep’s Milk Cheeses-5 varieties from Locust Grove Farm-Friday Market
- Chevre Soft Goat Cheese: Dill & Garlic, Italian Herb, Chipotle Red Pepper, Apple & Spice and Plain from Kira’s Kids Dairy on Friday only.
- Cheese varieties from Sweetwater Valley Farm
BAKED GOODS & OTHER
- Sweet Potato Muffins, Sweet Potato & Chocolate Espresso Hand Pies, Breads, Scones & Cookies from VG’s Bakery
- Breads & Baked Goods from Abundant Harvest Farm (Knoxville only)
- Jams, Syrup from Kings Hydrofarm
- Herb Vinegars, Herb Salts & Tea Blends from Jericho Farms (Oak Ridge-Saturday only)
- Tuesday: Ciabatta, Honey Whole Wheat, frozen Whole Wheat Pizza Dough, Muffins, Scones, Granola & Granola Bars. Friday/Saturday: Sunny Flax, Miche & Pain au Levain Bread, Muffins, Scones, Gingerbread & Granola from Hillside Bakery
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Hosta, Shade plants, Japanese Maples, Cold-hardy Hibiscus from Whites Nursery
- Fresh cut flowers, Bouquets from Betty Longworth
- Wildflowers & Native Shrubs from Lori McAlister (Oak Ridge)
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the Farmers Markets!