BREAKFAST with the FARMER’S Market this Saturday, August 21 in Oak
Ridge. Xavier Presley will be cooking fresh omelets!
VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Roma Beans, Cucumbers & Squash from Shirley DeBusk.
- Specialty Lettuce, Sweet Peppers, Several Tomato varieties, Summer Squash, Cucumbers from Crosswind Farm.
- White & Yellow Freestone Peaches, Colored Peppers, Hybrid & Heirloom Tomatoes, Cantaloupes, Watermelons, Honeydew Melon, Asian & Italian Eggplant, Summer Squash, Green Beans, Okra, Kale, Acorn & Delicata Squash, Onions, Potatoes, Cucumbers & Herbs from Mountain Meadows Farm.
- Herbs from Erin’s Meadow Herb Farm (Oak Ridge only)
- Sweet & Hot Peppers, Tomatoes, Eggplant, Squash, Cucumbers, Onions & Basil from the Zavels Family Farm
- Okra from Wilson Family Farms
- Green Beans, Okra, Salad Tomatoes, Yellow, Squash, Cucumbers, Bell Peppers & various Herbs from Seven Springs Farm.
- Cucumbers, Potatoes & Tomatoes from Terraced Garden Farms
HONEY & HONEY PRODUCTS
- **Sourwood** Honey from Shirley DeBusk
- Honey from Buzzy Bee Apiary-Oak Ridge
MEATS & EGGS
- Ground Beef from Mitchell Family Farms
- Beef, Chicken, Eggs and Specialty Meats such as Bison & Elk from Laurel Creek Meats
- Grass-fed Angus Beef from Tennessee Valley Farms – Tuesday only
- Farmstead Sheep’s Milk Cheeses-5 varieties (Young & Aged) from Locust Grove Farm-Friday Market
- Chevre Soft Goat Cheese: Dill & Garlic, Italian Herb, Chipotle Red Pepper, Apple & Spice and Plain from Kira’s Kids Dairy on Friday only.
- Cheese varieties from Sweetwater Valley Farm
BAKED GOODS & OTHER
- Baked Hand Pies, Breads, Scones & Cookies from VG’s Bakery
- Artisan Bread plus, Muffins, Scones, Gingerbread & Granola from Hillside Bakery.
- Breads & Baked Goods from Abundant Harvest Farm (Knoxville only)
- Jams, Syrup from Kings Hydrofarm
- Herb Vinegars, Herb Salts & Tea Blends from Jericho Farms (Oak Ridge-Saturday only)
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Hosta, Shade plants, Japanese Maples, Cold-hardy Hibiscus from Whites Nursery
- Fresh cut flowers, Bouquets from Betty Longworth
- Wildflowers & Native Shrubs from Lori McAlister (Oak Ridge)
- Cut Flowers & Potted Plants from Ann & Phil Stuck at Oak Ridge
- Fresh cut Bouquets & Tuberoses from Wilson Family Farm-Saturday
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the Farmers Markets!