Breakfast with the Farmers Market is this Saturday from 8am til noon in Oak Ridge! Join us for live music and fabulous food!
VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Squash, Cucumbers, Cut Basil & Eggs from Shirley DeBusk.
- Specialty Lettuce, Several Tomato varieties, Summer Squash, Cucumbers from Crosswind Farm.
- Blueberries, Blackberries, Peaches, Tomatoes, Cantaloupes, Watermelon, Eggplant, Beans, Okra, Broccoli, Squash, Onions, Fingerling Potatoes, Cucumbers, Kale, Beets, Fennel & Herbs from Mountain Meadows Farm
- Strawberries & Tomatoes from Kings Hydrofarm
- Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Okra, Garlic, Squash & Pastured Eggs from Purring Dog Farm. (Wed.)
- Norland Red, Yukon Gold & Kennebec Potatoes, Onions, Japanese Cucumbers, Zucchini & Garlic from Terraced Gardens Farm
- Herbs from Erin’s Meadow Herb Farm (Oak Ridge only)
- Sweet & Hot Peppers, Tomatoes, Eggplant, Squash, Cucumbers, Onions, Basil, Swiss Chard & Beets from the Zavels Family Farm
- Williams Pride Apples from Graham Farm
HONEY & HONEY PRODUCTS
- New Crop of Honey from Shirley DeBusk
MEATS & EGGS
- Ground Beef from Mitchell Family Farms
- Beef, Chicken and Specialty Meats such as Bison & Elk from Laurel Creek Meats
- Eggs – Several vendors
- Farmstead Sheep’s Milk Cheeses-5 varieties (Young & Aged) from Locust Grove Farm-All Markets
- Chevre Soft Goat Cheese: Dill & Garlic, Italian Herb, Chipotle Red Pepper, Apple & Spice and Plain from Kira’s Kids Dairy on Friday only.
- Cheese varieties from Sweetwater Valley Farm
BAKED GOODS & OTHER
- Breads, Pastries, Scones & Cookies from VG’s Bakery
- Oatmeal & Wheat Pita Bread on Tuesday and Miche, Sunny Flax & Sun-dried Tomato Bread on Fri/Sat plus, Muffins, Scones & Granola from Hillside Bakery.
- Breads & Baked Goods from Abundant Harvest Farm (Knoxville only)
- Jams, Syrup from Kings Hydrofarm
- Herb Vinegars, Herb Salts & Tea Blends from Jericho Farms (Oak Ridge-Saturday only)
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Hosta, Shade plants, Japanese Maples, Cold-hardy Hibiscus from Whites Nursery
- Fresh cut flowers, Bouquets from Betty Longworth
- Wildflowers & Native Shrubs from Lori McAlister (Oak Ridge)
- Cut Flowers & Potted Plants from Ann & Phil Stuck at Oak Ridge
- Fresh cut flower bouquets from Jericho Farms (Oak Ridge-Saturday only)
- Cranberry, Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Fig & Blackberry Plants from Greenbriar Nursery. (Wed/Fri)
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the Farmers Markets!