VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- French Filet Beans, New Red Potatoes, Basil, Onions, Swiss Chard, Tomatoes & Snow Peas from Wilson Family Farm-Saturday only
- Shelly Beans, Squash, Cabbage, Cucumbers, Broccoli and Beets from Shirley DeBusk.
- Several Tomato varieties, String-less Green Beans, Spinach, Swiss Chard, Zucchini, Green-tip Squash, Yellow Squash, French Cucumbers from Crosswind Farm.
- Wineberries, Peaches, Raspberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Leeks, Sweet Onions, Lettuce, Kale Swiss Chard, Broccoli, Beans (French Gourmet, Kentucky Dreamer, Roma & White Half Runners), English Peas, Cucumbers, Basil, Thai Basil, Fennel, Red New Potatoes, Butter Gold, French Fingerling & Banana Russian Fingerling Potatoes, Eggplant, Green Bell Peppers, Okra & Brussel Sprouts, Zucchini, Yellow Squash from Mountain Meadows Farm
- Strawberries, Tomatoes, Yellow & Zucchini Squash from Kings Hydrofarm
- Pastured Eggs, Okra, Cabbage, Blackberries, Blue Lake Beans,Yellow Squash, Zephyr Squash, Zucchini from Purring Dog Farm.
- Yukon Gold & Norland Red Potatoes, Green Onions and Chinese Cabbage Hearts, Zucchini & Garlic from Terraced Gardens Farm
- Herbs from Erin’s Meadow Herb Farm (Oak Ridge only)
- Black Raspberries from John Jones Farm
- Sweet & Hot Peppers, Tomatoes, Eggplant, Squash, Cucumbers, Onions, Red & Blue Potatoes, Basil, Swiss Chard, Beets Raspberries & Plums from the Zavels Family Farm
- Purple Beans, Basil, Squash, Swish Chard & Peppers from Mary Holt
HONEY & HONEY PRODUCTS
- New Crop of Honey from Shirley DeBusk
- Honey from Alton Phillips (Knoxville)
MEATS & EGGS
- Ground Beef from Mitchell Family Farms
- Beef, Chicken and Specialty Meats such as Bison & Elk from Laurel Creek Meats
- Eggs – Several vendors
- Farmstead Sheep’s Milk Cheeses-5 varieties (Young & Aged) from Locust Grove Farm-All Markets
- Chevre Soft Goat Cheese: Dill & Garlic, Italian Herb, Chipotle Red Pepper, Apple & Spice and Plain from Kira’s Kids Dairy on Friday only.
- Cheese varieties from Sweetwater Valley Farm
BAKED GOODS & OTHER
- Raspberry/Blueberry Muffins in celebration of July 4th, Thumbprint Cookies with Red/White/Blue and all local fruit Pastries from VG’s Bakery
- Ciabatta & What Pita, Muffins, Scones, Gingerbread & Granola on Tuesday; Cherry Chocolate, Pain Au Levain, Holiday-themed Muffins, Holiday Fruit Bread & Granola from Hillside Bakery.
- Breads & Baked Goods from Abundant Harvest Farm (Knoxville only)
- Jams, Syrup from Kings Hydrofarm
- Herb Vinegars, Herb Salts & Tea Blends from Jericho Farms (Oak Ridge-Saturday only)
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Hydrangas, Zinnia, Sunflowers, Annuals & Perennials from Betty Longworth
- Wildflowers & Native Shrubs from Lori McAlister (Oak Ridge)
- Roses, Cut Flowers & Potted Plants from Ann & Phil Stuck at Oak Ridge
- Fresh cut flower bouquets from Jericho Farms (Oak Ridge-Saturday only)
- Zinnias & Sunflowers from Purring Dog Farm
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the Farmers Markets!