VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Kale, Swiss Chard & Snow Peas from Wilson Family Farm
- Lettuce, Swiss Chard, Spinach, Zucchini, Green-tip Squash, Yellow Squash, French Cucumbers from Crosswind Farm.
- Swiss Chard, Beets, Lettuce, Cucumbers, Zucchini & Yellow Squash from Bill & Betty Byrne of Shady Lady Farm.
- Sugar Snap Peas & English Shell Peas from Shirley DeBusk.
- Raspberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Strawberries, Stringless Green Beens, Basil, Marjoram, Fennel, Sweet Onions, Cabbage, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, 7 Specialty Lettuces, Kale, Spinach, Arugula, Swiss Chard, Sweet Peas, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Napa Cabbage from Mountain Meadows Farm
- Lettuce, Spinach from Kings Hydrofarm
- Lettuce, Arugula, Pecans, Onions, Sugar Snap Peas, Blue Lake string-less Green Beans, Garlic, Zucchini and Pastured Eggs from Purring Dog Farm.
- Yukon Gold, Adirondack & Norland Red Potatoes, Green Onions, Kohlrabi & Chinese Cabbage from Terraced Gardens Farm
- Herbs from Erin’s Meadow Herb Farm (Oak Ridge only)
- Black Raspberries from John Jones Farm
HONEY & HONEY PRODUCTS
- Honey from Shirley DeBusk
- New crop Honey from the Buzzy Bee Apiary (Oak Ridge/Saturday)
MEATS & EGGS
- Ground Beef from Mitchell Family Farms
- Beef, Chicken and Specialty Meats such as Bison & Elk from Laurel Creek Meats
- Eggs – Several vendors
- Farmstead Sheep’s Milk Cheeses-5 varieties (Young & Aged) from Locust Grove Farm-All Markets
- Chevre Soft Goat Cheese: Dill & Garlic, Italian Herb, Chipotle Red Pepper, Apple & Spice and Plain from Kira’s Kids Dairy on Friday only.
- Cheese varieties from Sweetwater Valley Farm
BAKED GOODS & OTHER
- Breads, Cookies, Scones & Breakfast Pastries from VG’s Bakery
- Ciabatta, Honey Whole Wheat Breads, TN Blueberry & Chocolate Pecan Scones, Carrot Raisin Whole Wheat Muffins, Granola & Maple-spiced Nuts on Tuesday. On Friday, Sunny Flax & Sun-dried Tomato Breads, Muffins, Scones, Maple-spiced nuts, Granola, Cranberry Almond Cake from Hillside Bakery.
- Breads & Baked Goods from Abundant Harvest Farm (Knoxville only)
- Jellies from Kings Hydrofarm
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Incredi-ball & Invincible Spirit Hydranga (pink), Herbs, Annuals & Perennials from Betty Longworth
- Wildflowers & Native Shrubs from Lori McAlister (Oak Ridge)
- Hosta Plants, Ferns, Foam Flowers, Rhubarb Plants & Cold hardy Hibiscus Summer Storm from White’s Nursery (Fri only)
- Zinnias & Sunflowers from Purring Dog Farm
- Roses, Cut Flowers & Potted Plants from Ann & Phil Stuck at Oak Ridge
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the Farmers Markets!