VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Garlic Scapes, Kale, Swiss Chard & Snow Peas from Wilson Family Farm (Note: Available only from 8-9 a.m. Saturday in Oak Ridge this week!)
- Swiss Chard, Beets, Lettuce, Cucumbers, Zucchini & Yellow Squash from Bill & Betty Byrne of Shady Lady Farm.
- Sugar Snap Peas & English Shell Peas from Shirley DeBusk.
- Raspberries, Basil, Red Leaf, Romaine & Butter Crunch Lettuce, Sweet Onions, Cabbage, Beets, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Lettuce, Curly & Italian Kale, Baby Spinach, Arugula, SwissChard, English Peas, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Bok Choy, Napa Cabbage & Radishes from Mountain Meadows Farm
- Lettuce, Spinach from Kings Hydrofarm
- Lettuce, Arugula, Pecans, Onions, Sugar Snap Peas & Pastured Eggs from Purring Dog Farm.
- Green Onions, Kohlrabi, Chinese Cabbage, Radishes & Hay mulch bales from Terraced Gardens Farm
- Herbs from Erin’s Meadow Herb Farm (Oak Ridge only)
HONEY & HONEY PRODUCTS
- Honey from Shirley DeBusk
- Honey from the Sloop Familly (Oak Ridge)
MEATS & EGGS
- Ground Beef from Mitchell Family Farms
- Beef, Chicken and Specialty Meats such as Bison & Elk from Laurel Creek Meats
- Eggs – Several vendors
- Farmstead Sheep’s Milk Cheeses-5 varieties (Young & Aged) from Locust Grove Farm-All Markets
- Chevre Soft Goat Cheese: Dill & Garlic, Italian Herb, Chipotle Red Pepper, Apple & Spice and Plain from Kira’s Kids Dairy on Friday only.
- Cheese varieties from Sweetwater Valley Farm
BAKED GOODS & OTHER
- Breads, Cookies, Scones & Breakfast Pastries from VG’s Bakery
- Sunny Flax, Sun-dried Tomato, Rustic & Raisin Bread. Maple-spiced nuts, Granola, Carrot-raisin Muffins, Gingerbread, Scones & Cranberry Almond Cake from Hillside Bakery. (Friday only)
- Breads & Baked Goods from Abundant Harvest Farm (Knoxville only)
- Jellies from Kings Hydrofarm
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Incredi-ball & Invincible Spirit Hydranga (pink), Herbs, Annuals & Perennials from Betty Longworth
- Wildflowers & Native Shrubs from Lori McAlister (Oak Ridge)
- Hosta Plants, Ferns, Foam Flowers, Rhubarb Plants & Cold hardy Hibiscus Summer Storm from White’s Nursery (Fri/Sat only)
- Blueberry Plants (6 varieties), Blackberry Plants, Fig Plant, Jerusalem Artichokes, Bee Balm, Ever-bearing Strawberries, Squash, Blue Lake Pole Beans, Swiss Chard & 3 Sisters Plants from from Greenbriar Nursery.
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the Farmers Markets!