Sugar Snap Peas (Purring Dog Farm) and Raspberries, English Peas (Mountain Meadows) are new this week.
Here is the latest list of items expected this week at FARM Markets. It is updated as farmers/producers/growers send
word. So, check back often.
VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Green Onions, Kale, Swiss Chard, Arugula & Snow Peas from Wilson Family Farm (Saturday/Oak Ridge)
- Specialty Lettuce, Spinach, Bright Lights Swiss Chard & More from Crosswind Farm (Knoxville only)
- Strawberries, Raspberries, Cabbage, Beets, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Lettuce, Curly & Italian Kale, Baby Spinach, Arugula, SwissChard, English Peas, Broccoli, Bok Choy, Choy Sum, Sweet Onions, Cauliflower & Radishes from Mountain Meadows Farm
- Lettuce, Tomatoes, Mixed Greens, Spinach & Broccoli, from Kings Hydrofarm
- Sugar Snap Peas, Black-seeded Simpson, Romaine & Tropicana Lettuce, Arugula & Pastured Eggs from Purring Dog Farm.
- Green Onions, Green Shallots, White Turnips, Green Garlic, Pac Choi, Green Cabbage & Hay mulch bales from Terraced Gardens Farm
- Strawberries from Ray Adkisson (Oak Ridge only)
- Basil Varieties: Sweet, Thai, Lettuce Leaf, Greek Columnar, Lemon, Pistou, Mini Purple, Red Rubin, African Blue & Cinnamon from Erin’s Meadow Herb Farm (Oak Ridge only)
HONEY & HONEY PRODUCTS
- Honey from Shirley DeBusk
MEATS & EGGS
- Ground Beef from Mitchell Family Farms
- Beef, Chicken and Specialty Meats such as Bison & Elk from Laurel Creek Meats
- Eggs – Several vendors
- Farmstead Sheep’s Milk Cheeses-5 varieties (Young & Aged) from Locust Grove Farm-All Markets
- Chevre Soft Goat Cheese: Dill & Garlic, Italian Herb, Chipotle Red Pepper, Apple & Spice and Plain from Kira’s Kids Dairy on Friday only.
- Cheese varieties from Sweetwater Valley Farm
BAKED GOODS & OTHER
- Apple Pies, Breads, Cookies, Scones & Breakfast Pastries from VG’s Bakery
- Sunny Flax, Sun-dried Tomato, Rustic & Raisin Bread. Maple-spiced nuts, Granola, Carrot-raisin Muffins, Gingerbread, Scones & Cranberry Almond Cake from Hillside Bakery. (Friday only)
- Breads & Baked Goods from Abundant Harvest Farm (Knoxville only)
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Herbs, Annuals & Perennials from Betty Longworth
- Wildflowers & Native Shrubs from Lori McAlister (Oak Ridge)
- Hosta Plants, Ferns, Foam Flowers, Rhubarb Plants & Cold hardy Hibiscus Summer Storm from White’s Nursery (Fri/Sat only)
- Blueberry Plants (6 varieties), Blackberry Plants, Fig Plant, Jerusalem Artichokes, Bee Balm, Ever-bearing Strawberries, Squash, Blue Lake Pole Beans, Swiss Chard & 3 Sisters Plants from from Greenbriar Nursery.
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the Farmers Markets!