Here is the latest list of items expected this week at FARM Markets. It is updated as farmers/producers/growers send
word. So, check back often.
VEGETABLES & HERBS & FRUIT
- Green Onions, Kale, Lettuce, Swiss Chard, Arugula & Snow Peas from Wilson Family Farm (Saturday/Oak Ridge)
- Specialty Lettuce, Spinach, Bright Lights Swiss Chard & More from Crosswind Farm (Knoxville only)
- Cabbage, Beets, Zucchini, Lettuce, Curly & Italian Kale, Spinach, Arugula, SwissChard, Broccoli, Bok Choy, Cauliflower, Radishes & Strawberries from Mountain Meadows Farm
- Strawberries, Lettuce & Asparagus from Kings Hydrofarm
- Pecans, Black-seeded Simpson, Romaine & Tropicana Lettuce, Arugula & Pastured Eggs from Purring Dog Farm.
- Green Onions, Green Shallots, White Turnips, Green Garlic, Pac Choi, Green Cabbage & Hay mulch bales from Terraced Gardens Farm
- Strawberries from Ray Adkisson (Oak Ridge only)
- Basil Varieties: Sweet, Thai, Lettuce Leaf, Greek Columnar, Lemon, Pistou, Mini Purple, Red Rubin, African Blue & Cinnamon from Erin’s Meadow Herb Farm (Oak Ridge only)
HONEY & HONEY PRODUCTS
- Honey from Shirley DeBusk
MEATS & EGGS
- Ground Beef, Ribeye & Filet Mignon from Mitchell Family Farms
- Beef, Chicken and Specialty Meats such as Bison & Elk from Laurel Creek Meats
- Eggs – Several vendors
- Farmstead Sheep’s Milk Cheeses-5 varieties (Young & Aged) from Locust Grove Farm-All Markets
- Chevre Soft Goat Cheese: Dill & Garlic, Italian Herb, Chipotle Red Pepper, Apple & Spice and Plain from Kira’s Kids Dairy on Friday only.
- Cheese varieties from Sweetwater Valley Farm
BAKED GOODS & OTHER
- Apple Pies, Breads, Cookies, Scones & Breakfast Pastries from VG’s Bakery
- Jams, Jellies & Syrup from Kings Hydrofarm
- Breads & Baked Goods from Abundant Harvest Farm (Knoxville only)
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Herbs, Annuals & Perennials from Betty Longworth
- Wildflowers & Native Shrubs from Lori McAlister (Oak Ridge)
- Hosta Plants, Japanese Maple & Perennial Shade Plants from White’s Nursery (Fri/Sat only)
- Blueberry Plants (6 varieties), Fig Plant & Children’s Gardens from Greenbriar Nursery.
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the Farmers Markets!