Spring has certainly arrived for the FARM Markets in Knoxville and Oak Ridge. With a wide variety of plants to offer and an array of fresh vegetables, cheese, eggs, meats, honey and lovely baked goods, you’re sure to find something for your garden or dinner table!
Below is a listing of items expected at the Markets. Check back as items are added and/or deleted as farmers send status reports on crops. If you’re looking for a specific farm or product, or want to be added to the FARM email list, please contact us by email at email@example.com. We enjoy hearing from you!
VEGETABLES & HERBS
- Swiss Chard
- Green Onions
- Herbs from Erin’s Meadow Herb Farm (Oak Ridge only)
- Red & Green Bok Choy, Green & Butter Crunch Lettuce from Mountain Meadows Farm
- Alfalfa Sprouts from Abundant Harvest Farm on Friday
- Gourmet Salad Mix, Spinach, Baby Arugula, Swiss Chard, Endive, Spoon Mustard from La Villa Real Vegetable Farm on Friday
- Lettuce, asparagus & maybe a tomato or two from Kings Hydro Farm
- Asparagus, Green Garlic, Elephant Garlic, Regular Garlic from Terraced Gardens Farm
HONEY & HONEY PRODUCTS
- Honey from Shirley DeBusk
MEATS & EGGS
- Ground Beef, Ribeye & Filet Mignon from Mitchell Family Farms
- Beef, Chicken and Specialty Meats from Laurel Creek Meats
- Farmstead Sheep’s Milk Cheeses (Young & Aged) from Locust Grove Farm
- Chevre Soft Goat Cheese: Dill & Garlic, Italian Herb, Chipotle Red Pepper, Apple & Spice and Plain from Kira’s Kids Dairy on Friday
- Ciabatta, Honey Wheat Bread, Scones, Vegan Muffins & Granola on Tuesday; Naturally leavened breads Vegan Muffins, Scones & Granola Friday & Saturday from Hillside Bakery
- Breads, Cookies, Scones & Breakfast Pastries from VG’s Bakery
- Breads, Belgian Waffles, Cinn Rolls & more from Abundant Harvest Farm (Knoxville only)
PLANTS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Herbs, Annuals & Periennals from Betty Longworth
- Hostas, Rhubarb Plants, Ferns & More From White’s Nursery
- Wildflowers & Native Shrubs from Lori McAlister (Oak Ridge)
- Blueberry, Strawberry, Fennel, Swiss Chard, Okra & more from Greenbriar Nursery
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
See you at the Farmers Markets!