Welcome to the 2010 season of the Knoxville & Oak Ridge FARM Markets!
The Knoxville FARM Market opens this Friday, April 16 at 3 p.m. The Oak Ridge Market will open Saturday, April 17 at 8 a.m.
Below is a listing of items expected at the Markets. Check back often as items are added and/or deleted as farmers send status reports on crops. If you’re looking for a specific farm or product, or want to be added to the FARM email list, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We enjoy hearing from you!
- Swiss Chard
- Green Onions
- Herbs from Erin’s Meadow Herb Farm (Oak Ridge only)
- Honey & Creamed Honey
- Ground Beef, Ribeye & Filet Mignon from Mitchell Family Farms
- Beef, Chicken and Specialty Meats from Laurel Creek Meats
- Farmstead Sheep’s Milk Cheeses (Young & Aged) from Locust Grove Farm
- Artisan Breads, Granola, Muffins & Scones from Hillside Bakery
- Breads, Cookies, Scones & Breakfast Pastries from VG’s Bakery
- Breads, Belgian Waffles, Cinn Rolls & more from Abundant Harvest Farm (Knoxville only)
- Herbs, Annuals & Periennals from Betty Longworth
- Hostas, Rhubarb Plants, Ferns & More From White’s Nursery
- Tomato Plants, Pepper Plants & Tuberoses from Wilson Family Farm
- Wildflowers & Native Shrubs from Lori McAlister (Oak Ridge)
Please check with individual farmers/growers regarding organic and pesticide-free products.
Your FARM Members look forward to seeing you at the Markets!