November is upon us and that means FARM is open on Fridays from 2-5 pm at Knoxville’s Laurel Church of Christ on Kingston Pike. On Saturdays, FARM operates the market in Oak Ridge across from historic Jackson Square.
If you enjoyed the East Tennessee Ensemble, they will be back to entertain shoppers this SATURDAY at 10 a.m. at the Oak Ridge FARM Market!
Here are the fresh produce, meats and baked goods expected at this week’s markets.
- Swiss Chard
- Assorted lettuce
- Sweet Potatoes
- Fingerling Sweet potatoes
- Bok Choy
- Japanese Salad turnips
- Mixed greens
- Tomatoes (still some coming in from the Johnson’s)
- Plants: Pansies and ornamental Kale & Cabbage from Betty Longworth
- Pumpkins: Decorative & Pie Pumpkins
- Squash: Butternut, Acorn, Yellow & Zucchini
- Eggplant: Italian & Asian
- Colored Sweet Bell Peppers
- Hot Peppers
- Blueberry Plants from Greenbriar Farm
- 80/20 Ground Beef, pasture raised, grain fed from Mitchell Family Farms
- Laurel Creek Meats a wide variety/cuts available.
- Westwind Farms is taking reservations for pasture-raised, organic Thanksgiving turkeys & turkey breasts from visit: email@example.com
- Fresh Eggs
- Sheeps milk cheeses- several varieties
- VG’s Bakery: Fresh Baked Breads, Scones, Mexican Cornbread, English muffin toasting bread and cookies.
- Hillside Bakery: Kalamata Olive, Miche, Pumpkin-Harvest Cranberry, Sunny Flax & Pain au LeVain Breads, plus Whole Wheat Cranberry Almond Cake. Blueberry or Pumpkin raisin scones & Cranberry Walnut muffins and Gingerbread.
NOTE: Please check with individual vendors regarding pesticide-free and organic products.