The Knoxville & Oak Ridge FARM Markets remain open and offering the finest in locally grown produce, fresh meats & much more.
Here is a list of items expected this week:
- Sweet Potatoes
- Bok Choy
- Collard Greens
- Turnips & Turnip Greens
- Pumpkins: Decorative & Pie Pumpkins
- Squash: Butternut, Zucchini, Yellow, Acorn
- Fresh Cut Flowers
- Colored Sweet Bell Peppers
- Hot Peppers
- White’s Nursery is bringing cold hardy Northern Maiden Hair ferns & other plants: Friday Only
- House plants will be on sale at the Oak Ridge market
- Meats: Laurel Creek Meats is offering fresh elk meat at Tuesday’s market. Frozen elk & other meats at other markets.
- Westwind Farms is taking reservations for pasture-raised, organic Thanksgiving turkeys & turkey breasts from visit: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fresh Eggs
- Sheeps milk cheeses- several varieties
- VG’s Bakery: Oatmeal & Whole Wheat Breads, Biscuits, Mexican Cornbread, English muffin toasting bread, cookies, scones
- Hillside Bakery: Sunny Flax, Rye, Walnut Rye, Raisin & Pain au Levain breads. Five varieties of granola, Whole Wheat Almond Cranberry Cake, Blueberry Scones, Pumpkin Raisin Muffins & Gingerbread.
NOTE: Please check with individual vendors regarding pesticide-free and organic products.