The selection gets better and better as the summer goes along.
West Wind Farms promises the return of a couple of popular products from their expansive meat lines. Plus, sweet potatoes are showing up this week. And, if you like green beans, bushels of opportunities are in your Farmers Market future!
Here’s what Farmers/Producers/Growers have on tap for this week:
West Wind Farms: In addition to 150 meat & poultry selections, the Chicken Breakfast Sausage Links & Olde Style Cold Cooked Liver Sausage are back on the menu.
- Sweet Potatoes
- Fredonia Grapes
- Liberty Apple – no pesticides-Friday in Knoxville
- Winesap & McIntosh Apples
- Fresh Green Beans: Lots of variety offered
- Jalapeno & Serano Peppers
- Sweet Corn
- Watermelons: seedless & seeded
- Squash: Butternut, Zucchini, Yellow
- Specialty Squash
- Fresh Cut Flowers
- Colored Sweet Bell Peppers
- Tomatoes: Great selection on many varieties.
- Assorted Plants
- Meats: A variety of cuts available from Laurel Creek Meats
- Fresh Eggs
- Sheeps milk cheese
- VG’s Bakery: Oatmeal & Whole Wheat Breads, Biscuits, Mexican Cornbread, English muffin toasting bread, cookies, scones
- Hillside Bakery: Granola (5 varieties), Dill Wheat, Miche, Pain au Levain, Raisin, Sunny Flax Breads. Whole Wheat Cranberry Almond Cake. Maple Spiced Nuts, Apple Cranberry & TN Blueberry Scones, & Gingerbread.